Which iPad is Best Buy for Designing Purpose?

Hello Friends,

I am looking for an iPad for learning animation and designing

I have doubts to choose between iPad Air 4th gen / 5th gen, iPad 10th gen

1. How good will iPad be for animating and designing purposes

2. which one to choose?

3. where to buy and what will be the good price to purchase

4. How long will iPad will last in general

5. I don’t use any protection for my iPhone so do I need apple care plus for my new iPad.

Thanks for posting here akash bro. iPad Air 5th Gen should be good to go bro. M1 Chipset and good display experience suitable for your designing works.

1. Pro models are mostly preferred by designers because they have 120Hz ProMotion Display and delivers good smooth experience while designing with apps like ProCreate and so on. But only if it fits your budget you may consider it. otherwise Air should be sufficient.

2. You can check with apple showroom once. check for online deals on amazon and flipkart if you are comfortable with online shopping. follow full video recording of unboxing and closer look up to the device while doing it.

3. iPads battery particularly lasts 5 years as per my observation. then we may see reduce in battery performance but it does work well for another 2 or 3 years without any issues for normal tasks.

4. Applecare+ is something to be decided based on our handling. if there is any defect we can claim warranty within 1 year. but if any damage or water spills you are afraid about and if it fits your budget then you may consider applecare+ bro.