iPhone 13 pro max White screen Death Issue

Hi Robin ,
Could you please review this in your channel . There are lots of iPhone 13 Pro and Pro max users complaining about the issue . Could you please review and give some update on this White screen on new iPhone 13 pro max - Apple Community

1 Like

Have already covered iphone 13 pro and pro max green screen tint problem bro.

This is similar to that. Did you try performing ios restore once? Some users did says that the problem fixed after ios restore. Any chances?

1 Like

I am expecting apple to bring a repair/replacement program when more people report same problem with apple service center or toll free support. Meanwhile, taking this matter to consumer court is recommended if you want to.

Get a confirmation from the service center person that this is software problem and no physical or internal damage present in the device. And still apple India wants you to pay for the service. We also need to file the complaint saying, that apple issued a software update that affected phones display hardware.

If apple brings any program to replace it for free, you may get it done. otherwise legal proceedings will definitely help in this case.

1 Like

Sure @iRobinPro Bro . Appreciate your help and assist on this . To give a overview of the problem

1. I never dropped my phone and no physical damage for the past one year
  2. When i enquired if there are any other devices reported like this (They said Yes), in service center
  3. Even the mobile seller in my hometown also received this complaint from his customers But luckily those people are in warranty
  4. Now apple support has asked me time till Monday to check from their internal team if they can do anything on this .
  5. If not i will go ahead with consumer complaint as recommended .

Just one help from your side . Just an video on your channel so that it can cause awareness among the users and they can report accordingly to support .

Paying Hefty amount for Apple Phone and Having this kind of horrible experience is literally heart wrenching

1 Like

I have tagged apple, apple support, timcook, 9to5mac and macrumors official handles to let them aware about this problem too just couple of days when one user tagged me about this problem in twitter.

I have conducted a poll a few days ago to understand our audience device’s impact on this.

I understand Arul, just let apple support team get back to you on this. Meanwhile remember to collect the official statements from them, device submitted receipts and any other info confirming that the software update screwed up your device is essential. it may take an year or extra to get a resolution from consumer court. consulting with a lawyer in our family or friends circle will be helpful.

I will give a shoutout from my side too bro. this definitely a big disappointment from apple side.

1 Like

Sure Bro. This Helps. i will try to collect the statements and evidences from Service Center and Support team . I will keep you updated on this thread on the next steps which i am doing so that it can be helpful to others . Appreciate your immediate response and help on this .

I love all your contents and Keep Rocking :slight_smile: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, and hoping to see your issue fixed sooner than expected. will wait for your further updates.

Just an Update on this .

1. I wrote an email to Tim cook on this.
  2. I got an call from Kashif Jamil Executive Liaison stating that he will check with Software team and service centers to get to understand the case and asked me two days of extended timeline

I am not sure if they will come on time . But quite a length process if you are not under warranty.

Hello Arul, Thanks for the update. They sure follow up but it does take some time. But its good they are responding properly. Let’s hear from them.

1 Like

Hello Robin ,

Just an update on this case .I have got the complete refund for my device . Appreciate your help and support on this bro .

Thanks
Arul

Thank you for the update bro. It will be very helpful for our audience who are facing similar problem. Do share any more information you like to share, I will come up with a separate video about this problem.

Hi Robin ,

Few inference regarding the case

1. They basically checked for AppleCare/Limited Warranty . If you are under warranty then only minimal charges apply for changing the display

2. If you are out of warranty , then needs to be escalated to apple escalation team. They can only help us on with proper solution

What escalation Team Looked

1. It should be a genuine claim . Ideally they looked for wear and tears in the device
  2. They also got some feedback from Apple service center regarding the same
  3. Quite a length process . You have to stay without phone for longer time

Let me know if this details helps .

I understand bro. That helps. Will get some clarification from my sources before coming up with a video in our channel. Thanks for your time and response by the way. :heart:

1 Like

Hi,
Just came across this…I’ve been facing similar issue since last week and I’m concerned About it can y’all guide me through this

Hi Ronaldo, kindly refer above discussion. arul bro shared his experience. All you have to do is, contact apple service center and then talk to apple customer care toll free if service center asks for any payment to replace the display when its not your mistake or any defect found. they will guide you further to get a free replacement.

1 Like

Okay thank you for this…my warranty just got expired last month and this issue came up immediately and I don’t want to pay so much for something that isn’t my fault

They will run diagnosis and once confirmed that there is no damaged caused by you and it happened because of any defect, apple could assist you from their side bro. dont worry. just be patient and approach customer care toll free tomorrow morning. then visit service center.

1 Like

Ok so update on this I had to wait so long inorder to get a free replacement but finally its done…its a hectic process

Even tho my phone was out of warranty they still provided me with free replacement

1 Like

As there is no repair / replacement program officially announced, it is taking extra steps to provide replacements bro. good to know finally done.

1 Like