iPhone 13 pro max White screen Death Issue

Hi all, thanks for sharing your experiences. I’ve also started having this issue myself and it’s really annoying. I have a question from people who already got a screen replacement for free despite the expiry of their warranty, exactly how long does it take for you to get a replacement after talking to thr Apple support? I’m asking because I need to leave the country and not sure if I can the replacement just in time.

hi bro, you may get it replaced in other countries too. talking to apple customer care will help for sure in this case.

Thank you robin bro for providing support to all the users . I have got my new iphone 14 pro max :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank and good to know bro. how is overall experience? use it for a week and do share your thoughts about 14 Pro max. somethings you like about it.

1 Like

Definitely . I will share my experience after a weeks usage. This time to be on the safer side i took Apple care + plan :slight_smile:

1 Like

thats good to know bro :slight_smile:

@arulvelu21 I’m also faced same issues with 13pro and I paid 29400 , keep on try with customer support but they are not accepting there fault and failed to give Root causes as well , can you help me out with timcook email ID I will write brief mail as last option

Did the service center confirm there is no fault at your side bro? I mean there is no damage internally or externally that caused gree screen problem?

Yes bro I was tagged you in twitter as well there is no internal and external damage , service centre mention same in the job sheet as well but apple support not giving any response

https://twitter.com/britishbabu07/status/1619570950659510275?s=46&t=9oFZ5gOAlBhbvacbOqECAg

Do try sending the email as suggested bro. let us know once you received any response. https://twitter.com/iRobinPro/status/1633895959573954560

Hi bro !I’m facing same issue on my phone 13pro max from yesterday eveng !can you plz guide me to get nrml this !

hello bro, do consider above suggestions. talk to apple customer support and explain the problem. it will take 2 to 3 weeks but they will approve it once service center confirms there is no damage caused by you to the device. and it happened after software update.

Hi robin bro. I was using iphone 13 pro max from January 2022, it was quite pleasant experience. But all of a sudden day before yesterday, the phone screen started flickering then turns full white. It has no physical damage and never exposed water. Contacted Apple support and submitted the phone for diagnosis. The support team is telling like they have not heard anything like this. But the apple community forum shows the opposite. Need some guidance as I need to do anything else

hello bro, Do forward this post and apple support community posts to them via email bro. may be technician handling this issue unaware about it. But its clearly minor number of devices are affected by this problem. its clearly manufacturing defect which apple already doing free display replacement. talk to customer care as service center dont have any guidance to proceed with this. Only senior level apple support staff only allow such free replacement.

Hi Robin bro. After contacting multiple members from Senior Escalation team, they are not accepting refund for this issue. They informed that they handle only Software related issues. Yesterday, I got a call from Apple due to my feedback in their forum. He too accepted that the same issue has been reported for multiple devices. Any update regarding this from other members?

mostly people got replacement for display bro. free ofcourse. sad to know you are experiencing this with the support team. :frowning: do you have any lawyers in your family or friends circle? Get the receipt from service center that confirms you havent caused any damage. Then file a legal complaint in court on Apple India claiming, through software update they broke your iPhone.

It may take few months court hearings, but it will be in your favor as service center confirms you havent caused any physical damage.

then you can claim for your phone, the delay they made, financial loss due to the phone unavailability when you needed the most and court fees. I am 100% sure the final verdict will be in your favor.

Do this only if the customer support person finalised that they can do nothing about this problem bro.

May I know which service Centre you visited? My 13 pro max screen is showing white screen, I just restored the OS and it worked for 20 days. Again white screen and today I have to take it to Service Centre.

Hi, I have tried to contact apple care and brought my phone to the service center and they told me that I still have to pay for my LCD replacement. The service report showed that there wasn’t any physical or liquid damage on the device. What can I do next? I’m so frustrated coz I use that phone for business now I lost all my files there and they can’t help me with this.

Submit your phone to nearest authorized service center and get the job sheet. After that reach apple support and ask them to connect you to escalation team.

Escalation agents are too worst. They are making us to wait like 4-5 days and asking us to pay. You may dropped the mobile and that’s why it happened. It may be internally. After huge conversation, explaining there is no single dent. Now they are escalating to some team. I also checked with the iplanet service centre and they said apple support just reached and checked whether there is warranty. They never checked anything. Almost 17days, apple support agents bluffing. Finally I recorded the last agent conversation to file a case. Let’s hope this agent taking action to fix this. He assured me to wait to get this fixed without charges. Let’s wait for the result. If it is not happening, will file a consumer complaint.

@iRobinPro can you repost this post so that it will reach more people.