iPhone 13 pro max White screen Death Issue

I have tagged and escalated this issue myself earlier too bro. couldnt knock the Apple’s door strongly. will keep raising this issue in coming days too. this really needs a service program. supports agents have no documents to support this problem. thats why they are trying to do some patch work and move on.

You can check with any friends or family member lawyer right away to see whether its possible to file a consumer complaint or not. submit the service center diagnosis report also to the lawyer which confirms you havent caused any damage and this purely happened after software update.

1 Like

Tried reaching multiple customer care agents and each one is providing different updates. Not sure if they are actually taking the issue into consideration or just giving reasons to shut us down. This approach by apple is really disheartening.

Exactly bro. Thats what I felt too when some of our audience reports. Its an unfortunate incident and we dont have to go through this. If apple support is no help, do proceed with legal options. including court fees you will be able to claim.

HI @iRobinPro Bro ,

Hope you are doing good . As you know I purchased 14 pro max after the white screen of death issue in 13 pro max. After using iPhone 14 Pro Max for 14 months . I am facing the same issue in 14 pro max :frowning: .Its really frustrating to see apple phones in this condition . Are you aware of the issues in 14 pro max series ?

But this time I have apple care + for my 14 pro max

Regards
Arul

hello bro, So far no reports with 14 pro max. this is really surprising bro. you are seeing exact white screen now? as there is applecare+ you will get replacement under manufacturing defect, but I have zero complaints regarding such issue in my contacts. Do check with service center once and let me know the update bro.